Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:30:50 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
To:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Brian McGovern <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Altering dynamic loader from within application...

Tried it. It didn't appear to work, although it may have been something
silly I did. Basically, I did a:

setenv("LD_LIBRARY_PATH",".",1);

I was hoping to get the loader to use the current directory to find
libraries, so a later call to:

dlopen("foo.so",RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL);

would find foo.so in the current directory.

	-Brian