Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:26:02 -0500
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   New mirrors for CTM

I am pleased to announce a new ftp site for CTM at ftp://ftp.vmunix.org
- this has much higher bandwidth than ftp://ns3.saargate.de and so I
will soon stop updating the latter ftp site.

I would like to extend my thanks to Torsten Blum for setting up the new
ftp site.  The bandwidth is provided by Cable & Wireless ECRC GmbH,
Germany.

I would also like to extend thanks to Dominik Brettnacher
<domi@saargate.de> for providing an ftp site for us in the interim.

Some other mirror ftp sites have also told me that they will carry the
more up to date CTM deltas soon, and I will keep you updated as they
come in.  I hope to get in touch with the person in charge of
ftp-master.freebsd.org to see about getting all the mirrors to update to
the most recent CTM deltas.

Stephen

--
Stephen Montgomery-Smith