Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 23:31:27 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   We need more FreeBSD goodies?

    Looks like the Linux crowd finally got their act together and got
their own T-shirt.  ;-)  It's from the cover of the O'Reilly book on
Linux (horseman) with the slogan "There's A New Operating System In
Town" or some equally ignorant statement.  :)

    Of course, I proudly wear my cute little Daemon T-shirt, but I
would really love to have other FreeBSD paraphernalia too.  Like those
Daemon plushies (eh, Mark?  Any progress on those?)...  :)  I also
remember hearing one guy in news say something to the effect of "I've
got two young kids and I'd like to raise them on the right operating
system" (speaking about FreeBSD of course).   It would be cute to have
a toddler's bib imprinted with "Powered by FreeBSD".  8-)  Oh, and we
gotta have baseball caps, if we have T-shirts already... :)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org