Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 03:15:54 +0000
From:      initial.x <initial.x@gmail.com>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?=" <sos@deepcore.dk>
Cc:        Darren Pilgrim <darren.pilgrim@bitfreak.org>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Schmidt?= <sos@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Current ATA driver problem.

Yes, Thank Darren Pilgrim.

I think 700016 or 700017 support it. ( use 700019 now )

I use currently ad0, ad1, ad7, acd0 (IDE)

update after can't detect ad7, acd0 ( JMI361, JMI361 builtin
motherboard(msi 975X platinum), support one IDE port)

I never use 6.1 , just get ATA driver from 6.1 source tree
(/sys/dev/ata/*) (may same 700016)

Hmm... ATA(HEAD) driver not support 2 pci functions?
so then I just keep use old ATA driver?

pciconf -lv (ata part)
---
atapci1@pci0:31:1:      class=3D0x01018a card=3D0x72461462 chip=3D0x27df808=
6
rev=3D0x01 hdr=3D0x00
    vendor   =3D 'Intel Corporation'
    device   =3D '82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controller'
    class    =3D mass storage
    subclass =3D ATA

atapci0@pci3:0:0:       class=3D0x010185 card=3D0x31321095 chip=3D0x2361197=
rev=3D0x02 hdr=3D0x00