Date:      Thu, 18 May 1995 08:53:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Nickolay N. Dudorov" <nnd@gw.itfs.nsk.su>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Multi-lingual support in sysinstall (TODO-2.0.5)

> 	This is what I found about multi-lingual support in
> sysinstall.

Thank you, sir!  I have incorporated all of these changes and can say
that modulo a few screen-clearing changes (when the font changes on
the fly, the contents of the screen can get a little confused :-), it
looks perfect!

I'm working on cleaning up the last of the problems now, but thank
you for helping me take things to the next level!  I can finally see
what the Russian text looks like! :-)

					Jordan