Date:      Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:34:35 -0400
From:      Lucas Holt <luke@foolishgames.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   6 current snap 004 troubles

I just attempted to install the last current snap from june on one of
my systems.  About half way through the bootup process from the cd,
the kernel dies with a cant divide by zero error.  This occurs a
little after trying to initialize my first sata drive.  It does a
connect, disconnect, connect on the device and then i hit the error.
Is there a useful way to save the dmesg output without using a serial
cable?  (i don't have one)  If not, i'll just type it up.  I'd like
to see this fixed by release as 5.4 does not support my sata
controller out of the box.

Lucas Holt
Luke@FoolishGames.com
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)
FoolishGames.net (Enemy Territory IoM site)

Think PC.. in 2006 you can own an Apple PCintosh. Whats next, windows
works?