Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 13:12:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        jhs@freebsd.org
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Would anyone buy a ported Wind River `Tornado' real time package ?

Certainly there would be som interest here ar TRW Financial...
but as we never know if we want something till we need it on a project, that's
not a guarantee that we'd use it..

Certainly the Wind River stuff we use is the backbone of our systems
and we are always looking at better ways of utilising it with
the resources we have around..

|   __--_|\  Julian Elischer       |       \     U \/ / On assignment
|  /       \ julian@ref.tfs.com    +------>x   USA    \ in a very strange
| (   OZ    ) 300 lakeside Dr. oakland CA. \___   ___ | country !
+- X_.---._/  USA+(510) 645-3137(wk)           \_/   \\