Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 2016 22:34:31 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
To:        Anthony Jenkins <scoobi_doo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ralink RT3290 wifi+bluetooth support?

Ah! cool. I've looked at ral, but it looks like each chipset is its
own entire driver, which is a lot of duplicate code :(

I'm tempted to turn it into a driver like ath(4) is with a HAL layer
and everything, before I add support for later chipsets in that
family.

What's the linux support look like for that particular chipset?

-a