Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 1995 12:57:50 -0700
From:      nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   CVS speedups ( was Re: cvs commit: src/gnu/usr.bin/cvs/cvs lock.c)

>   Modified:    gnu/usr.bin/cvs/cvs lock.c
>   Log:
>   The enclosed patch contains two separate improvements to CVS' ...

Okay.  Rather than make the changes available someplace where they'd get
lost or forgotten, I decided to bring them in on a branch revision.
That way we can merge them into the main branch easily and they won't
get lost.

If you want to try out a version of CVS with the performance
enhancements by J.T. Conklin and you have access to the CVS repository,
do a 'cvs co -r jt_spdup cvs'.

Nate