Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 2020 22:02:34 +0000
From:      beeoleg6@gmail.com
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   CONTACT ME AT THIS EMAIL FOR YOUR FUND'S CLAIM : (richardoleg8@gmail.com)

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdUw9NgQshLMLIrUVCGE2xJ-0IuAqpcZhqn700g2yiUMnFyWg/viewform?vc=0&amp;c=0&amp;w=1&amp;flr=0&amp;usp=mail_form_link

Attention

This is to inform you that after the meeting held in our office yesterday
which consist between the United States Embassy and the United Nations, we
have concluded that you will be compensated with ($4.800`000`00USD) through
Western Union department after our final meeting regarding your fund.

All you will do is to contact Western Union Agent Mr. Richard Oleg via
E-mail(richardoleg8@gmail.com)cell phone+1(505)444-4537, He will give you
direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. Remember to send
him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,

1. Your Full name....................
2. Your home Address.................
3. Your telephone number.............
4. A copy of your ID.................
5. Your age/sex......................
6. Your occupation...................

Though, Mr.Frank Wilson has sent $5000 in your name today so contact Mr.
Richard Oleg or email him as soon as you receive this email and tell him to
give you the MTCN, sender name and question/answer to pick up the $5000
Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Yours sincerely
Mr.Frank Wilson.
CONTACT ME AT THIS EMAIL FOR YOUR FUND&#39;S CLAIM :
(richardoleg8@gmail.com)

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.