Date:      Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:55:14 -0500
From:      Jamie Rishaw <jamie@arpa.com>
To:        jotajustino@mail.telepac.pt
Cc:        FreeBSD-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Please don't let Timor people die

  How do I configure my kernel for this?

On Sat, Sep 11, 1999 at 12:52:34AM +0000, jotajustino@mail.telepac.pt wrote:

> In the referendum promoted by UN 80 %  of East Timor people voted for
> Independence. Since then thousands on people have been killed
> JUST FOR THEIR VOTE . Almost all international journalists have been
> forced to leave East Timor ( only four rested ) .
>
> United Nations are LEAVING East Timor TOMORROW 1999-09-09 07h00
> ( Pacific time ) , leaving the East Timor people ALONE, against those
> who are KILLING them.
>
> In 3 days more than 300.000 people have been forced to move.
> Indonisian  policies and militaries have not been able to keep
> peace and have no conditions to maitain peace in East Timor.
>
> United Nations MUST send a Peace Keeping Force to East Timor.
>
> PLEASE, HELP EAST TIMOR, at this moment, they are being MURDERED.
>
> Forward this E-mail or write your own opinion to :
>         secretary General of United Nations mailto:ecu@un.org
>         president of United States of America
> mailto:president@whitehouse.gov
>
>         president of China
>         president of French Republic
>         British Prime Miniter
>         President of Russia
>
> the Pope or your religious leader
> your favorite newsgroup,
> your local senator,
> your favorite newspaper,
> your business partners or friends
>
> Read your favorite site for news about East Timor, or check the
> one of the world leaders http://www.cnn.com
> PS:Thanks, and our apologies for the off topic subject.
> Any coments can be sent to survey1_pt@hotmail.com
> at 15h00 GMT+01h00 Portugal will stop please do your share.

_|_
 A      jamie rishaw is jamie at arpa dot com    .. So what's the speed of dark?

 "Shyness is nice, but shyness can stop you from doing all the things in life
that you'd like to. So, if there's something you'd like to try.. If there's
something you'd like to try ask me - I won't say 'no' - how could I?" //Smiths