Date:      Wed,  8 Mar 95 21:38:39 IST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   SoundBlaster and friends..

 Ok..so i found in old stuff under my table a grandfather of
all SoundBlasters (1.5) and i put it up into my BSD box..
 Now with help of some patch i made this morning to soundcard.h
this card works and some programms started to work also..I patched
Linux s3mod to play mods-well,it's kinda loosy but still ok..
 The questions is: how to make tracker working also..It runs and by some
hacking around the output functions i can make int producing more or
less meaningfull sounds instead of noise it produces in default configuration.
And by what i hear i see that it keeps rhytm better then s3mod & friends,
but the sound it produces is horrible.It has a lot of noise and high tones...
What's wrong?

Thanks!
--
-=Ugen J.S.Antsilevich=-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning