Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:27:05 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@mooseriver.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   November BAFUG meeting in Berkeley

                         -- San Francisco BAFUG --
                      (Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group)

Thursdays BAFUG meeting in Berkeley has been canceled due to Thanksgiving.

As some of you know, this coming Thursday, November 24, is thanksgiving.
Unfortunely this author failed calendar in college as demonstrated by his
instance on scheduleding a BAFUG meeting on this date. Our next BAFUG
meeting is December 9th at Whistle Communications in Foster city followed
by our regular Berkeley meeting which will be on December 23rd.

Happy Thanksgiving

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a |    FreeBSD 3.3
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | UNIX for the masses