Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 1997 06:41:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Kenneth R. Westerback" <krw@tcn.net>
To:        tdlord <tdlord@elite.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: help!

Probably you have not got BootEasy to install itself on c:.  This happened
to me when I installed 2.2 on the second disk.  On the CD-ROM under TOOLS
there is a program BOOTINST.  Simply run this program while in DOS.  If
you have to copy it off CD-ROM to disk remember to get BOOT.BIN as well,
that being the boot sector BOOTINST installs.  Once BootEasy is on the C:
drive as well as the D: drive you should be able to boot FreeBSD or DOS as
you desire.

---- Ken