Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:51:44 +0900
From:      JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
To:        snap-users@kame.net
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (KAME-snap 8793) Re: Weird memory exhaustion with FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE

>> 1. do you see massive number of entries with "netstat -rna"?

> Yes.

> # netstat -nra | wc -l
>    32468
> #

Okay, to be sure, most of them are IPv6 routing entries, right?

Then please provide some additional information.

1. the result of netstat -rnal.  A digest of the output is probably
   enough, but if you could provide the entire output (on the web, for
   example) it would also be helpful.

2. how did you configure the route to the stf interface?  I guess you
   installed some static route for 2002::/16 to the interface.  The
   command line argument (or the rc.conf parameters) that made the
   route and the corresponding route entry shown by netstat -rn are
   both helpful.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.