Date:      Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:21:26 +1100
From:      "Joe Shevland" <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        "Wilma J. Everett" <jeverett@ksnews.com>, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: I need help

This has nothing whatsoever to do with FreeBSD, let alone -hackers. Not
surprised you haven't had any replies if you post this kind of problem to
unrelated forums.

It is a problem with the Java applet they're using; it is having a problem
with an object reference of something similar and spitting out your NULL
pointer exception. Report it to one of the Geocities area masters or
whatever they're called.

> I do not know what caused this but I need it corrected so I can continue
> working on my pages. The site is at SouthBeach/Port/3782
> username:silvershadow3
>
> Also I recieve a similar message when I try to import a file I
> have already
> published, for instance, the site at SouthBeach/3782/index.html
>
> I know there must be someplace I can get help but have not been
> able to find
> it yet, can you please help me with this problem or tell me what
> to do about
> it? I do not know very much about html and cant do this by myself.
> Please help me if you can or tell me where to get proper help.
> thank you,
> Pat everett

The fact that this is coming out after the '> An internal error has occurred
in...' message leads me to thinking its a server-side servlet or application
bug. Again, I'd just report it to the Geocities people and see what they've
got to say. The stack trace you've included would be useful to _them_.

Joe.