Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:12:32 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org, jim@advocacy.freebsd.org, rob@advocacy.freebsd.org
Subject:   [mourtazo@covalent.net: Press release]

Hi folks,

This popped up in my inbox.  Can anyone work with these people on a
release?

Cheers,

----- Forwarded message from Mourtazo Chadyev <mourtazo@covalent.net> -----

From: "Mourtazo Chadyev" <mourtazo@covalent.net>
To: <nik@FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Press release
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:46:41 -0500

Hello, we are Covalent Technologies Inc, the developers of Raven SSL for
internet security.
Raven SSL currently supported many operating systems including FreeBSD we
would be interested in releasing joint press release regarding Raven SSL
software for FreeBSD to let users of FreeBSD know that there is a security
software available with their system.
 For further information please feel free to cotact us, should you be
interested. We'll provide complete details as we hear from you.
 Thank you for your help.

Mourtazo Chadyev
Covalent Technologies, Inc.
1200 "N" Street Ste. 112
Lincoln, NE 68508
402.441.5710
1.800.444.1935
www.covalent.net
www.ravenssl.com

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 [intentional self-reference] can be easily accommodated using a blessed,
 non-self-referential dummy head-node whose own object destructor severs