Date:      Sat, 20 Oct 2012 06:14:08 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   9.1 and intel graphics

Yesterday I have gotten lenovo e320 laptop, with core i3 2350
and HD3000 integrated. Gonna wait few days till 9.1 release.
I never used anything aside "intel" on my old laptop. Kostik
Belousov made a port of kms and I found patches from june and
jule on the net. What should I do after 9.1 install in this
case? I assume kms is in xorg. Do I have to find and install
some driver from intel? Do I need to change xorg.conf after
configure flag, that will make conf file?
Finally, what happens when I leave x and want to go back to
console mode?
I tried out live RC2 from usb stick. Few acpi errors, intel
1000 wifi found. After some time "sysctl hw.acpi" gave me the
cpu temperature of 50C. Fan was on. Probably temp gonna go
down when I add powerd and cx_lowest to rc.conf on hdd. Is
it normal temp for this cpu?
Best regards all

                               Zoran