Date:      Fri, 25 Dec 2015 07:26:56 -0500
From:      Alan Corey <alan01346@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re urtwn

I haven't used FreeBSD in a while frankly but happened to notice the urtwn
post. I have several of them which seem to be from 2 different generations.

OpenBSD 5.8 (the latest) has major changes to the urtwn driver. I found it
easier to stick my cards in a box for now than to upgrade just for that. I
was seeing unreliable performance, often an error about buffer space, and a
hard crash about once a week. There is another driver in the works, don't
know how long before it gets to FreeBSD.