Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:52:28 -0700
From:      Eli Dart <dart@nersc.gov>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: security advisories

--==_Exmh_1031808588P

> >  I think security auditing is a full time job, and the FreeBSD team appear
> > to be beginnger to
> > this field.
> >

> NO - they are volunteers with careers. And for my mind, they do an excellent
> job with scant resources and support from the community at large. And I
> thank them for that.

Yes, indeed.  I use FreeBSD because it sucks the least of any OS I've
used, it gets done what I need it to get done without a lot of
babysitting, and it continues to improve.  I am grateful (daily!) for
the hard work and dedication of the FreeBSD team.

		--eli

--==_Exmh_1031808588P

--==_Exmh_1031808588P--