Date:      Fri, 2 Dec 2011 01:11:45 +0100
From:      "Sedo.com" <info@news.sedo.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Notice: Change of Parking Policy that May Affect Your Parking Revenue

Hi ,

As of January 1st 2012, Sedo will no longer pay out parking revenue for a=
ny domains parked using URL
forwarding, regardless of the advertising provider source. This is based =
on a decision from our  primary
online advertiser, Google, who has stated that they will only  monetize n=
ame-server (DNS) parked domains.

=E2=80=A2 DNS-parked domains are more secure and less susceptible to down=
time.

=E2=80=A2 DNS-parked domains load more quickly for visitors, resulting in=
 better CTR and ultimately more revenue.

=E2=80=A2 DNS forwarding settings can be adjusted in bulk by most registr=
ars, whereas URL forwarding must be set up
one domain at a time.

Over the last few months we have sent out multiple communications (person=
alized emails and newsletter articles) reminding you of the required swit=
ch and deadlines to secure your parking earnings. Google already
tested not monetizing URL forwarded domains for 48 hours between November=
 14 and 16. Unfortunately, we cannot
make this change for you, but we can make it as easy as possible.

Please visit your registrar account to switch to name-server parking now =
(check whether a bulk change option
is possible) by entering the following details:

=E2=80=A2 Primary name server: ns1.sedoparking.com

=E2=80=A2 Secondary name server: ns2.sedoparking.com

Should you have any questions whatsoever, please contact our Customer Car=
e team http://sedo.com/us/services/customer-support/?tracked=3D&partnerid=
=3D&language=3Dus or your dedicated account manager.

We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to make the cha=
nge. This change will help ensure
steady earnings, and using name-server parking will only benefit your par=
ked domains!

Best Regards,
Liesbeth Mack-de Boer
CSO :: Sedo.com