Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 1995 06:01:27 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Selena Shuman <selena@trilon.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xv redistribution rights?

Many thanks for your quick response to my query!  We will remove it
from the `restricted' list after one last check to make sure that the
distribution conforms to all the conditions you stipulate below.  I am
quite pleased that we will now be able to make xv a standard part of
the FreeBSD `packages' distribution!

Best regards,

					Jordan