Date:      Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:51:38 -0500
From:      Kenneth Dunlap <grr@arrgh.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel build fails after updating source

Updated full stable source on 1/19/2002.  Make buildword ran sucessfully.  When
building a new kernel, it fails in the one of the linux compat modules.
I used the version of config in the new build tree.
The first set of errors (of many) before make quits is:

In file included from linux_sysent.c:14:
linux_proto.h:57: syntax error before `linux_time_t'
linux_proto.h:57: `linux_time_t' undeclared here (not in a function)
linux_proto.h:57: syntax error before `)'
linux_proto.h:57: `linux_time_t' undeclared here (not in a function)
linux_proto.h:57: syntax error before `)'

I followed the instructions in /usr/src/UPDATE, and ran make modules-clean
(and make clean) before compiling.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ken

--
I'm storming off now.  It really doesn't work if you come along.

						Willow