Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 23:48:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com
Cc:        rittle@labs.mot.com, current@freebsd.org, bde@zeta.org.au, dschultz@uclink.Berkeley.EDU
Subject:   Re: Lack of real long double support

In message: <3DBE2DA1.62B2563B@mindspring.com>
            Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
: I'd like to see Bruce's issues with the 64 bit support taken care
: of with long double (and the implicit cast that occurs in the one
: case that Bruce complained about in his email, where there is *too
: much* precision on the rvalue, which is a computation of dobule
: operands done in long double form, with a double result).

I'd like to see these fixed too.  Now that I understand why I was
deluded into thinking that he was mistaken, I'd like to get these
issues resolved.

Warner