Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2012 19:05:28 +0100
From:      Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS UP] Imported llvm/clang 3.2 RC2 into head

On 2012-12-23 16:58, Jakub Lach wrote:
> It looks clang/libreoffice has been broken a bit earlier (before import).
>
> Currently building libreoffice on -STABLE with gcc47.

I keep hearing different reports; some people say it works, others say
it does not.  But very seldom with detailed error reports. ;-)

Also, if you are talking about 9-STABLE, then that is still with clang
3.1.  If people are interested, I could post a patch that updates clang
in 9-STABLE to 3.2, so some test runs can be done with it.  In any case,
I will merge 3.2 to 9-STABLE in a week or two.