Date:      Tue, 9 May 2006 19:48:59 -0400
From:      stan <stanb@panix.com>
To:        FreeBSD Sparc 64 List <freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing on a SunBlade 1500

I;m trying to install 6.1-RELEASE on a SunBlade 1500.

I downloaded and burned all 3 disks. The boot only disk boots, but
I don't know what to do once it does :-(

Disk 1 of the 2 disk set, which I would have thought would have
been bootable, does not seem to be bootable on my  mahcine.
I checked the md5 sum and I got a good download. I routinely
burn disks (including the boot only one) with this command:

cdrdao write --speed 16 --eject --device 0,0,0 --driver generic-mmc --overburn /home/stan/toc4

ttoc4 looks like this:

CD_ROM
TRACK MODE1
DATAFILE "/home/stan/burn/6.1-RELEASE-sparc64-bootonly.iso"

obviously with the correct filename.

What am I doing wrong?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967