Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 22:08:34 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        scrappy@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Postgresql 6.2

On Sat, Oct 04, 1997 at 02:55:12PM -0500, John Fieber wrote:
> Well, I put you on the To: list just because your fingerprints
> were on the port; I do expect scappy will be better equipped to
> follow this up.  :)

Yes indeed ;-) Don't remember exactly, but I only took the port,
because scrappy had some problems with certain things, which
changed in 6.1 and he certainly only had no time to look more
closely at that ...

I'll do my best, but am not using postgresql and am not listening
to their mailinlists, which makes some things difficult for me.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm                    powered by ,,symmetric multiprocessor FreeBSD''
andreas@klemm.gtn.com            - http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/SMP/SMP.html