Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 10:37:55 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <TrimYourCc@NUXI.com>
To:        Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C++ threaded programs

On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 12:29:17AM +0600, Max Khon wrote:
> Can you tell me what do you plan on "C++ threaded programs
> segfault" issue?

Still fixing issues.
Compiling -static is broken with my latest patch.
Dan and I have a 2nd patch we are reviewing and testing.

> At this time I give people the same patch that I sent you about two weeks
> ago (you can get it at http://iclub.nsu.ru/~fjoe) -- only one libgcc.a
> (with threads support, -fpic) is built with it and it is linked into
> shared objects.

I had to tweat that some (based on what I had at the time).  I guess I
should just post my patch.

I have been unable to get anyone I've directly asked to actually test it
(that emailed me saying they have a problem with the current state of the
world).

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)