Date:      Sat, 1 May 1999 09:06:04 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        sonne@r4k.net (Meike Aulbach)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isp0: switched to state 3

Meike Aulbach wrote:

> i have been having problems after an upgrade from FreeBSD 2.2.6R
> to FreeBSD 3.1R with isdn4bsd. After fixing some minor changes
> I found myself unable to get a ppp connection to my provider.

I would like to ask you to use the "other" sppp: in case you are using the
one from the i4b distribution, please configure your system to use the
FreeBSD supplied one - in case you are using the FreeBSD supplied one,
reconfigure to use the one from the i4b distribution and tell us if the
problem is still there.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...