Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 11:00:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        email@bitsmart.com (Lisa & Kevin Whittaker)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How do I get your CD???

%How do I get your FreeBSD CD??
%My InterNet Connection is slow so I would like the CD
%
%Kevin Whittaker
%3651 Sw Hwy 97
%Madras Oregon  97741

Unfortunately, the CD-ROM is not free; we have to pay our production costs and
such.  You can get it on the Internet for free, or you can order the CD-ROM
from Walnut Creek CD-ROM.  Check out http://www.FreeBSD.org/where.html for
information on how to get FreeBSD on CD-ROM, or any other source.

Hope this helps,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@catt.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
Head Systems Administrator, Computer and Technologies Theme Program