Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 1995 21:17:52 +0000 ()
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        Alan Judge <amjudge@dsg.cs.tcd.ie>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Minor problems installing 2.0-950210-SNAP

On Sat, 11 Mar 1995, Alan Judge wrote:

> Sometimes I get problems when doing fdisk or disklabel during the
> install process and the machine hangs.

    This one bites me every time I do an install.  I'll go into
disklabel, create all the partitions in the BSD slice, hit 'W' to
write it out, then start 'A'ssigning the partitions, then I hit 'W' to
write it out again (I don't need to, but it's a habit).  This is where
it hangs.  Ctrl-Alt-Del still works though (syncs and reboots).
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org