Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2022 07:39:44 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=C3=ADa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        Neel Chauhan <nc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: sysutils/froxlor abandoned? (a.k.a. Can I adopt?)

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 1:21 AM Neel Chauhan <nc@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about adopting the port sysutils/froxlor, as the current
> maintainer seems to have long-abandoned the port.
>
> However, I don't know if it's okay or not. Is it?

It is okay. If we trust our commit template, last activity record from
the maintainer was in 2017:

59e0fa333f6252123770813d07f6179c5c1560b5

For extra courtesy, you can always open a PR with a patch to change
MAINTAINER. Current maintainer will be notified.
If you get no answer in two weeks, go for it.

And remember to self assign the PR.

HTH.