Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:26:04 -0400
From:      "Antonio Quesada" <aquesada@ediltd.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Consulting page

Hi!
We would like to have our company added in the FreeBSD consultants page.
The name of our company is EDI Ltd Consulting Engineers, we are located =
in Atlanta GA.=20

If you need additional information, please let me know.=20

Thanks!
//AQD

<head>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<title>EDI Ltd Consulting Engineers.</title>
</head>

We
provide consulting services for FreeBSD as well as local and wide
area network design. Our diversified staff allows us to help you
in all the areas your project requires, from cabling to
encryption, network secuity audits, network design and network
health studies. We have successfully completed several FreeBSD
installations for mission critcal operations, using it as a
firewall, web server or mail server. If you would like to discuss
your project with us, please contact us as (770) 956-7000, or <a
href=3D"mailto:info@ediltd.com">info@ediltd.com</a>.</p>