Date:      Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:05:41 GMT
From:      "Harris Kauffman" <hpk104@hotmail.com>
To:        arch@freebsd.org, sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   O/S porting docs?

The recent thread on the [somewhat-dead]sparc port has got me thinking.  I
would like to contribute, on a code level, to such a port.  However I don't
have the technical background.  I am a computer science student, and my
programming talents currently run more along the lines of application
programming.  So what I would like are pointers to

* mailing lists
* articles
* books
* websites

or whatever other information you think would help me along the road to
being able to contribute.  I realize this is a rather long term learning
process.. but I have plenty of free time.  I also realize by the time I
learn anything useful the port to sparc might be done.. but better late then
never.  Besides, there will always be more ports to work on...

TIA,
Harris