Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:23:24 +0000
From:      Patrick Stinson <ajole-1@gci.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   cyclic dependancies?

seems I've backed myself into a corner.=20

I've got 4.4-Release installed, and have cvsup'ed src-all into a /usr pre=
fix.=20
make buildworld completed successfully, but now I cannot continue without=
=20
libc.so.5. Unfortuantely, I can't build libc 5 without the current kernel=
,=20
and vise-versa. I get a core dump (assuming that's because of my kernel=20
version) from make in the /usr/src directory when logged in as root. conf=
ig=20
bails after asking for libc.so.5.
make kernel worked at one point, but the kernel didn't seem to actually=20
install on /.

suggesstions?