Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 2020 17:06:49 -0300
From:      Cassiano Peixoto <peixotocassiano@gmail.com>
To:        mike tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zpool doesn't boot anymore after FreeBSD 12.1

Hi guys,

Thank your for your answer.

@Ricchard First of all I didn't have a chance to run zpool upgrade, because
after the system update reboot i ran into the issue.

@Walter and @mike Regarding making a partition, I never see any
recommendation about this, I've been always using the entire disk on a pool
to expand it. Until FreeBSD 11.2 it worked fine.

Is there a workaround for this or should I reinstall the entire pool?