Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 11:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David <ddavid@thecafe.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27094: Utah-Glx distfiles unavailable

The following reply was made to PR ports/27094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: David <ddavid@thecafe.ca>
To: Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>, ddavid_3@yahoo.com,
	freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 14:35:43 -0400

 On Sunday 06 May 2001 04:28, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
 -->snip<--

 > > Also went to
 > > ftp2.freebsd.org/pub/Freebsd/ports/local/-distfiles/sobomax and the
 > > file is not present there either
 > >
 > > >How-To-Repeat:
 > >
 > > cd /usr/ports/graphics/utah-glx
 > > type "make"
 >
 > OOPS, sorry - it is my fault. I completely forgot that I need to copy
 > locally generated distfile into MASTER_SITE_LOCAL. I've transferred
 > it several hours ago. Please try again.
 >
 > Sorry for inconvinience.
 >
 > -Maxim

 Hello,

 This file is still unavailable from either the mirrors in
 MASTER_SITE_LOCAL, and ftp.freebsd.org does not have a local-distfiles
 located on it.
 I cannot find it on ftp.sourceforge.net or any of it's mirrors.

 Can i confirm the file name also being: utah-glx-0.9.20010504 ?
 I was looking at the download site off of utah-glx's homepage and the
 most recent file they have is: glx-20010409.tar.bz2

 Is it possible for you to either, mail it too me, or put it on another
 site to download from?

 Sorry for being anal, i just want to switch back too XFree86-3.3.6 and
 get the 3D working with an ATi Mach64 card i have here, seeing as DRI
 does not work for the Rage128's in FreeBSD.

 Oh, by the way, this is from a fresh install yesturday (Sunday 6th) and
 a fresh cvsup of the ports tree (Sunday 6th)

 Cheers

 David