Date:      Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:05:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Gabriel <gabriel@discover.laker.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SB Live!?

Hi there

Will the SoundBlaster Live! be supported under FBSD 2.2.x and 3.0?
I will be purchasing one soon and it would be nice to have it working under
FBSD (I wouldn't want to boot winbloze 95 just for sound!).  I'd attempt
writing a driver myself, if my coding skills were upto the task.

Thank you.
--

Gabriel
ghannawi@cse.fau.edu

http://www.laker.net/gabriel
 Netscrape: We'll make your Plentium crawl, http://www.netscrape.com

 Windows 95/NT: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch
to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition. (UGU)

My brain is backed up on tape... somewhere..
GANTA