Date:      Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:09:14 -0400
From:      Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: saving a few ports from death

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 08:02:34AM -0700, Chip Camden wrote:
> Quoth Eric on Wednesday, 27 April 2011:

I have suggested in the past that part of the ports infrastructure could
toggle a count somewhere each time a port is made. This should be opt in
of course. It would make it very easy to see which port might need a
maintainer.

- Diane
--
- db@FreeBSD.org db@db.net http://www.db.net/~db
  Why leave money to our children if we don't leave them the Earth?