Date:      Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:09:04 +0200 (EET)
From:      Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Still problems with webdesign (fonts in linux too small)

Hello!

> Date:      Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:33:23 +0100
> From:      Fritz Heinrichmeyer <fritz.heinrichmeyer@FernUni-Hagen.de>
>
> firefox: Normal is really displayed very small (at least i need a
> magnifying glass)

  Yes, the same in mozilla-1.7.12,2 under FreeBSD. Please, increase font
size, it's terrible that one should adjust minimum font size in every
browser just to be able to read FreeBSD mail archives!

  Also, please, restore different link colours (visited vs. non-visited)
in mail contents display. When I read a commit message with many modified
files I like to see which files I've inspected and which I haven't yet.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator
e-mail:  dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua