Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 03:38:10 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Damon <mdamon@egypt7000.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hypocrites

What's going on here?

----
markm       2003/02/02 01:01:30 PST

  Modified files:
    .                    access
  Log:
  See mail sent to developers@freebsd.org

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.364     +0 -1      CVSROOT/access
----

Why is this being kept secret? My friend Matt Dillon got his commit bit removed once more. Why? Where's the so called FreeBSD openness? Hey Mark, you haven't even contributed 10 lines of code to the project, yet you disable Matt's access. You're a moron. Where's the public explanation for this? Or maybe it's just jealousy on your part? It's not Glass we are talking about, it's Matt Dillon. For Christ's sake, he's probably the best hacker in the whole team.

Sincerely,
          Matthew Damon