Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:43:45 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Mariusz Potocki <potok@friko.onet.pl>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Routing problem (?)

I have FBSD box that works as a terminal to HP server with 195.100.100.10 IP
address on our LAN (I can't change it). Terminal has IP 195.100.100.127.
It was no problem with telnet to HP until I set up the PPP dialup on FBSD box (w
ith dynamic IP negotiation). I changed the IP to 10.0.0.1 as suggested in PPP
man pages.
>From this moment when I want to telnet HP (on local network) my modem dial a num
ber to my ISP.
How to avoid this situation?
I've tried some experiment with route add, but without luck.
TIA,
Mariusz

        "verba volant,
                scripta manent"