Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:27:43 -0700
From:      "Anthony Speciale Jr." <invite@eventbrite.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anthony Speciale Jr. invites you to Real Estate Investing & Wealth Building Seminar (Aug 04, 2009)

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: Real Estate Investing & Wealth Building Seminar
Date: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 from 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (ET)
Location: American School of Business194 Rt. 46 E.  -  2nd FloorFairfield, NJ 07004

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

If you've received this email, then you and a guest have been Invited to The American School of Business to join us as we teach you how the top 1% of wealthy people make their money!  Our programs can help both novice investors
get started and seasoned investors bring their portfolios to new heights.
Do You Want to Retire Younger & Wealthier?
Are You Recession Proof?
Would you like to earn an additional $5,000 to $10,000 a month?

Please be our special guest at our FREEReal Estate Investing Income Opportunity Presentation. We'll be conducting a 2 hour presentation on how you can become the next millionaire in this Real Estate market.
We Look Forward To Seeing You There

Yours in Success,

Anthony Speciale Jr.
The Speciale Group, LLC.
Property4Income@gmail.com
862-812-2538

* PLEASE SEE OTHER EVENTS HOSTED BY THE SPECIALE GROUP *

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
http://thespecialegroupllc-emailinvite.eventbrite.com/?invite=MTc1NjE2L2dub21lQGZyZWVic2Qub3JnLzE%3D%0A&utm_source=eb_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=invite

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com