Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 05:15:19 -0500
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Moderately important patch - overlooked?

   Not too long ago I followed up to PR #12181 with a patch
that addressed the problems of the no-quotes config file not
being in -STABLE at this point.  It also addressed some
confusing information that is currently provided in the page
for which I believe I may be to blame.

   The latest patch, as well as the rest of the report, can be
viewed at: