Date:      Sat, 20 Jan 2001 02:34:30 -0500
From:      kneassdon@groupprojects.net
To:        $user@hkstar.com
Cc:        isp@hkstar.com, isp@hkstar.com, isp@hkstar.com, isp@hkstar.com, isp@hkstar.com
Subject:   Mortgage Loans Made Very Easy................

FOR HOMEOWNERS ONLY!!

Do you want to pay off your credit card debt,
refinance your existing mortgage, or take out
additional cash for any purpose?

GET NEEDED CASH FOR ANY REASON!!

* Borrow money even if you are in chapter 13 bankruptcy
or save your home if you are facing foreclosure.
* Pay off tax liens, judgments, or collection accounts.
* Lower your monthly payments.
* Consolidate your debts.
* Make Home Improvements; add a room, pool, or spa.

WE CAN GET YOU THE LOAN YOU NEED REGARDLESS OF YOUR CREDIT.
* Good or Bad Credit OK * Self Employed OK
* Prior Bankruptcy OK * Credit Problems OK

Serious about improving your lifestyle? APPLY NOW! We can help.
* WE FUND THE LOANS THAT OTHER LENDERS TURN DOWN!
HOMEOWNERS, FOR A FAST, FREE LOAN QUOTE, FILL OUT THE FORM ONLINE AT:

http://www2.linkusnow.net

If you received this in error or would like to be
removed from our list, PLEASE CLICK HERE

http://www.linkusnow.net/remove