Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:27:30 -0700
From:      Wolfgang_Werner@cbtsys.com
To:        jef53313@bayou.uh.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp install / boot failure

From: Wolfgang Werner@CBTSYSTEMS on 03/01/99 10:27 AM
before sending this email I wanted to verify that I really have created the
KERN and MFSROOT floppies many times (on error free floppies) and in
various forms from different floppy batches and good floppies - I made
various floppies on reformatted floppies, from different machines,
re-downloaded KERN.flp & MFSROOT.flp & fdimage.exe.

In all cases the problem is still the same as  identified in my original
e-mail ( partially reproduced in your response )

And yes I was trying for 3.1

Could you answer the information request question: what happened to the 1
floppy startup system which allowed me to get to the FTP stuff?

tx for your help

wolfgang

wotan@Dorm-36314.rh.uh.edu on 02/24/99 16:55:28

Please respond to jef53313@bayou.uh.edu