Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:58:00 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chuck Rock <carock@epctech.com>
To:        Dean Strik <dean@stack.nl>
Cc:        "Michael K. Smith" <mksmith@noanet.net>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Syslog problem

OK, this does make some sense reading it a few more times.

I did include the output of snort which clearly shows the packets coming
from port 514 (syslog) which this also says is the default accept port
from the source address. This should have worked anyway, shouldn't it?

I appreciate the help from everyone.

Thanks,
Chuck