Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 1995 14:59:05 -0500
From:      peter@taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: multiple mail messages

In article <m0sxT0t-0000ReC@puffin.pelican.com>,
Pete Carah <pete@puffin.pelican.com> wrote:
>Are there enough directly-connected or even well-connected uucp sites that
>a news feed of all these groups would make sense?

I'm feeding these into newgroups here (taronga.freebsd.*). I could certainly
set up newsfeeds for a freebsd.* hieararchy, using UUCP over TCP/IP. Yes, I've
only got a 14.4k modem link but you'd be amazed what you can run over one of
those (two mucks, the FreeBSD 1.1 archive, the Disney Afternoon Mailing
List, a WWW site, and all my personal netting...).

Multiple input sites would work well, if we all ran the same software. Anyone
got a good automoderator for the responses?