Date:      Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:50:04 +1300
From:      "Juha Saarinen" <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@mcs.net>
Cc:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>, "Mikhail Evstiounin" <evstiounin@adelphia.net>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Not such good networking performance with FreeBSD

That's interesting -- I did my testing with Linux and Win2K. I find that I
get better performance with FreeBSD than with Linux with old, 10/100Mbps
switch (1.1MBps compared to 900KBps with ftp). Guess it depends on the NIC a
lot as well.

Anyway, it would be nice to have all these things documented...

Cheers,

Juha