Date:      20 Oct 2001 13:38:19 -0100
From:      Klaus Herrmann <klaus.herrmann@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nl_langinfo on -stable

--=-n817LHN2ClD66mrLSdta

Hi!

I'm trying to compile nautilus-1.0.5 and it complains about the missing
nl_langinfo() call in -stable.
I see FreeBSD has nl_langinfo() in -current, but not in -stable. Is
there any way to use it on 4.4? Is it going to merged soon? Or do I have
to use -current (if this is the case - is -current in a usable stage
right now? it's ok for me to do some risky experiments, but i'd really
prefer using -stable :-)

regards,
	Klaus

--=-n817LHN2ClD66mrLSdta